I don't watch this shit, not without a decent septuagenarian like Cloris, but here's the line-up for the next installment. It starts March 21st.
I may just watch for Wendy, to be honest. From E!:
• Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett, 25, reality TV star
• Hines Ward, 34, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver and two-time Super Bowl winner
• Ralph Macchio, 49, the original Karate Kid
• Sugar Ray Leonard, 54, former world champion fighter and member of the International Boxing Hall of Fame
• Chris Jericho, 40, WWF/WWE champion and host of the ABC game show Downfall
• Kirstie Alley, 60, Emmy winner and sometimes-Fat Actress
• Romeo, 21, rapper (dad Master P memorably noncompeted in season two)
• Chelsea Kane, 22, star of animated Disney Channel series Fish Hooks (along with DWTS alum Kyle Massey), costarred on Jonas L.A.
• Wendy Williams, 46, talk-show host
• Petra Nemcova, 31, supermodel
• "Psycho" Mike Catherwood, 31, Love Line cohost, L.A. radio personality from KROQ-FM
What, no Tree? She's probably stomping around her house, yanking her hair out and flipping pool tables, and good for you, Hines Ward. Way to jump the shark!