Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Commenting Note

I disabled captcha and 'registered users only' since so many of you were having trouble commenting. Now anyone can comment in any way they please (not you, spammers). 


Did it help? I guess I'll find out. Also, I will be moderating any comments that are labeled Anonymous very closely.  They are usually a sign of a troll, and honey, I ain't got time for those. So, please, if you must be labeled anonymous, simply sign your comments with a moniker. That would be lovely, and then I will know who I am talking to. Thanks, everyone! I want this to be a nice place to visit and for everyone to feel safe and not judged, so have at it.
xoxo
Your Twunt

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It just worked for me in the "Asshole Takes Her Kids Trick R Treating" thread.

I did it using Anonymous and it worked- I had been having trouble before.

Skatt.

twunty mcslore said...

YAY, I'm so glad for you.

Robin said...

I don't feel speshul anymore...

Just Teasin Twunterful. It seems that your site is getting the attention it deserves and I am glad more people will now be able to see just how speshul you are :-)

Hugs and love, Anonymous.

<3 Robin

twunty mcslore said...

Robin, you will always and forever be an original Fuck Slut. No one can ever take that away from us.

One day we will munch on gator salads by the light of a full gubment cheese moon, and we will know that all is right with the world. Amen.