Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Say Goodbye to the Winter Blues




The Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition comes out today! Everyone I know looks at it. Gay or straight, male or female, it doesn't matter. This year they've included race car driver Danica Patrick again and some of the NBA dancers. There are a couple of butterfaces pictured on the SI website but there are also hotties like Jessica Gomes, in the photo above.


It is almost 60 degrees here in Cleveland right now and I lost 3 pounds this week so I'm going to go try on some bikinis and pretend I'm in Fiji. All I need is some sun and a fruity drink and I will feel this crappy winter wash off of me. Or not. The garbage trucks are really noisy this morning and the piles of snow are kind of ruining my fantasy. Still blech. Oh well. But we can still look at boobies!

No comments: