Monday, February 9, 2009

Drag Race Recap


Oh, kids. I truly love this show and enjoyed every second of it. I watched the first episode several times and I suggest that you all Tivo it. It speaks to everything I love and has inspired me to go out to drag shows here in Cleveland (somebody help me and tell me where to go!) to support this art form like I did in my twenties in New York. It is a laugh riot and all of the girls are talented, beautiful and charming. RuPaul is at his finest, combining his looks with his ability to be a mentor that is kind and hilarious at the same time. I'm normally a fan of real reality shows like Deadliest Catch and Storm Chasers but I've seen enough of the other kinds like ANTM and Project Runway to have an appreciation for the genre and this show sends them up in a smart and entertaining way. I hope you like the recap I did for TVgasm, you can let me know how you feel and what you think here or in the comments on the TVgasm website. Cheers! And yay, drag queens!

No comments: