Thursday, March 19, 2009

Christopher Walken's Twitter

I love me some Walken, especially the stuff with animals. He's a brother from another planet.



There's a kid on a Pogo stick in front of my house. It's nearly midnight so let's assume he's been drinking. This should end well for him. from web

The Pope is in Africa "reaffirming the ban on condom use." His old stuff was funnier. I don't get this new material. Too edgy for my taste. from web

Someone corrected my last post; said it's "frightened by" not "frightened of." Know what else I'm frightened of? Crazy people. from web

I claim to be frightened of horses but do so only to get out of attending parades. It's peculiar but has served me well. The horses get it. from web

I made a little pimp outfit and put it in the yard. The bluejay hasn't come back since. Some weird shit going on with the squirrels though. from web

A soldier on leave told me how much he admired me. Without really knowing me at all. We're alike that way. I hope to see him again too. from web

I'll probably mention Elimae once a month or so. I don't know these folks but they do fiction and poetry right: http://elimae.com/new.html from web

I spent $40.00 on a bag of food for a dog that eats extension cords. That's still probably cheaper than a bag of extension cords I suppose. from web

A dog walked by wearing a frilly sweater. The neighbor kid laughed and said, "That's gay!" He meant the cardigan, I think. Not the dog. from web

I don't remember saying that the geese had eaten all of the kittens in Central Park. No matter. She's upset and the geese are very confused. from web

She said, "What if you really are you?" and that blew my mind. Okay, it didn't blow my mind. It feels like a good answer though. from web

There are many people here now. More than before. It seems undignified to talk about that though so I won't. Welcome, I think. from web

Our driver told the story of his childhood spirit animal - which was apparently a civet cat or seasoned marmot. I'm hungry for a pickle now. from web

Thank you, new follower, for the offer to let me keep my fingers in the event of a kidnapping. I hadn't given it much thought before today. from web

No. I'm not really Tina Fey. That was an odd question but I applaud its random nature. from web

An escalator in Grand Central Station is out-of-service. I stood on it for a minute or two in the name of subtle irony. No-one else did. from web

Someone commended me for being "approachable." Okay. The truth is that I'm easily distracted and don't notice people touching me right away. from web

I buy a bottle of Green Tea with ginseng nearly every day but I don't remember why. I don't like tea and can barely taste the ginseng. from web

A kid was just now crying about a leaking balloon. I told him it was going to pop eventually anyway. He said, "Shut up, mister!" Smart kid. from web

I posed for dozens of photos in California last week. I closed my eyes or made a face in nearly every one. Sorry. I amuse myself this way. from web

No comments: