Saturday, February 21, 2009

You Couldn't Stop for Ten Minutes?


I hate these girls with their sense of entitlement and the fact that they are an utter waste of space. I realize that Paris attracts a lot of attention and with the way the economy is right now, it's every designer for themselves. But, do you think that Pamella Roland is going to invite these two to her Spring collection next September? After they texted throughout the whole show? They were in the front row! Next to gorgeous Nigel Barker, what nerve!

My New York friends are telling me that there are fewer shows with fewer seats than last year, so it is hard to get an invite to any of them. It is a priviledge to go to any these days. Heck, I'm here in Ohio and I can only dream about going. Why do you think I keep posting pictures from all these shows?

Nigel should have smacked both of their phones out of their hands but maybe he was afraid that he'd catch something, or maybe he was TOO BUSY WATCHING THE SHOW!

Done ranting. Fell much better.

No comments: