Wednesday, December 31, 2008

This is Why I Love Ricky Gervais


His Christmas blog entry:

Only 351 days till Xmas. Am I getting old, or was Xmas TV the biggest load of shit ever? Obviously TV in general is awful but there was nothing I wanted to watch. (except TV Burp) When will TV, Film and Comedy stop pandering to the brain-dead masses? Still, that's the way of the world. I suppose that's why excellence shines. Back in London after spending a couple of days with the folks being attacked by cats, dogs and children. It was like stepping out of the car in a safari park. And so that was Xmas. January kicks off the same way as last year for me with The Golden Globes in L.A. I didn't actually go last year as the writers strike meant there was no posh ceremony. Still won though. Still won. I missed the British Comedy Awards too. Shame. It would have been nice to be in a room with a load of of bitter drunks who were less famous than the presenters. Talking of which. Here is a compilation of me winning and rubbing salt in the wound. And insulting a little disabled fella. Oh, and if anyone thinks I'm going to rethink my act in the present "watch what you say" climate, they've got another fucking puff rapist cunt Jesus tits aids cock-sucking think coming. Happy New Year.

No comments: