Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I Want to Say


Happy New Year, everybody! Love you all and thank you for reading my blog and being all-around wonderful people. I hope that this year brings you love, prosperity and fun shit that you will share with me. I know that I am luckier than most, I am happy, healthy and am surrounded by great friends and family. There are so many crappy things going on right now but I choose to remain positive and I hope that I bring a smile to your face on a regular basis. I couldn't have done it without you.

Thanks to Billy, who made me start this blog in the first place. Thanks to everyone on the internet who provide me with my material. Thanks to Chilean wines, you make life worth living, and thanks to Rock. I love you more than you will ever know. I got lucky that day you found me on Myspace. Who knew? I just wish that everyone could be as lucky as me right now. Kisses!

No comments: