Saturday, January 9, 2010

Casey Johnson Sensationalism



By now you might have heard about the death of the Johnson & Johnson heiress and all the lurid details that are all over the media and a certain trashy realty troll's Twitter. Well, unsurprisingly, a lot of it is lies. She was severely diabetic, the realationship with the troll was just for publicity and she did not live in a Grey Gardens-esque hovel with rats swimming in the pool and black mold on the walls. I mean, does the picture above look like a shithole? I think not. It actually looks a bit like my own backyard, with the little pond and all the plants.


If only it looked like that now. Unfortunately, we are under a foot and a half of snow.
Anyway, there's a good, calm sensible article in the New York Social Diary with more pictures and info.
Linkypoo: http://www.nysocialdiary.com/node/1568009

2 comments:

Race said...

it is sad. her backyard looks fun and cozy as does urs ^_^

twunty mcslore said...

Thanks. It takes A LOT of work, pretty much all of April and part of May but then I get to sip my wine surrounded by beauty. I barely have to pull any weeds.