Saturday, January 9, 2010

Should A Guy Go To Jail For This?


An older gentlemen left this note on a comment card he found in the seat pocket in front of him on a flight to Maui-
I thought I was going to die, we were so high up, I thought to myself: I hope we don’t crash and burn or worse yet landing in the ocean (?) through it, only to be eaten by sharks, or worse yet end up on some place like Gilligan’s island stranded, or worse yet be eaten by a tribe of headhunters, speaking of headhunters why do they eat outsiders and not the family members? Strange…and what if the plane ripped apart in mid-flight and we plummeted to earth, landed on Gilligan’s Island and then lived through it, and the only woman there was Mrs. Thurston Howell III? No MaryAnne (my favorite), no Ginger – just lovely! If it were just her, I think I’d opt for the sharks, maybe the headhunters.

They are charging him with interfering with the crew, a felony! What the hell? Couldn't they do their jobs through their laughter? I say, give him a mental evaluation, an ascot and a highball and send him on his way back to Sunnydale. Seriously.

2 comments:

Race said...

i read about that too. wow. the way it was handled was so fucked up. were's the humanity ppl. jeez.

twunty mcslore said...

Sounded like an over-zealous air host or hostette. No common sense.