Friday, March 6, 2009

Meet The Shark

Audi held a car design contest and here is the winner. The design engineer is a 26 year old from Turkey named Kazin Doku and he won a 70% scholarship to Milan's Domus Academy. Unfortunately, he can't afford the other 30% and has had to withdraw himself from their master's program. For God's sake, give him a full scholarship! Or at least finance the bit he can't come up with on his own.
Anyway, it's a hovercraft and has not been made yet but I sincerely hope that they start producing them soon. Can you imagine? Driving around your neighborhood tring to avoid getting a bird stuck in your grill? We can all be Jetsons!

No comments: