Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Britney's Back, Remains Hot Mess











Brit Brit opened her tour in Louisiana last night and it was a circus alright. No, I wasn't there and I nabbed these pictures from the Daily Mail because they always have stuff up early.
Anyhow, you know a girl needs a new weave when she looks like Jenna Jameson after a four-way. I'm not going to go off on her for her weight, she has a little chunk but I see nothing wrong with that. Plus, it is in really poor taste for a skinny girl like me to call someone out for having the exact same trouble areas, namely the tummy. The real problem is that she lip synched through her entire performance (leave it for the drag queens, sweetie) and barely spoke to people that paid up to $750 for a ticket. Plus, look at her. Doesn't she seem utterly joyless? It makes me sad. She's only 27 and already becoming a bit of a hag.

I'm going to agree with the CDANers out there and guess that this tour lasts another 2-3 weeks tops.

No comments: