Saturday, December 4, 2010

Commenting Rules

99.99% of you have no problem commenting like a normal decent human being. This is not directed at you, though it doesn't hurt to have a refresher.
This is not a free-for-all. You cannot drop in and attack people. This is a benevolent dictatorship and I am the dictator. You show up and attack- you get banned. This goes for everyone. As a matter of fact, I reserve the right to ban you with impunity. If you don't like the rules, which I can and will change as it suits me, go create your own blog and rant and rave about it. It will only prove how truly insane you are.
In closing, in the immortal words of Bethenny Frankel Hoppy, 'get a hobby.' NO ONE CARES, and if you continue to violate the privacy of my readers, I will take further action. As a matter of fact, I will anyway. You cannot stalk a blog all day every day and then call the people on that blog stalkers. That is insane. 

No comments: