Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Puppy Army

This is how I feel right now. We've had five dogs for three weeks out of the last four, and I am beginning to lose my mind. It's like the house burned down and I had to move in with the Bumpus's. Throw in a puppy with a UTI that needs to be let out every fifteen minutes and a Corgie mix who thinks that you are his personal slave and you have all the makings of serious writer's block. The good news- I have a new sense of respect for my mother and her ability to raise five kids. The bad news? I may give in to my urge not to lock the gate the next time I let them out to pee.

2 comments:

twunty mcslore said...

thanks, kiddo. Where are you from?

Race said...

dang, shoulda known a puppy post would bring spam...

wow that's lotsa puppies! i rather me some kittens, but puppys r sweet.