Monday, April 12, 2010

How Was YOUR Weekend

This lady spent hers running in the surf and swimming with her baby kangaroo friends. I spent mine cleaning up dog piss. I win!

Also, we went to the band lottery show where I proceeded to get wasted because I didn't have time to eat after cleaning the fryer after Mr. McSlore was kind enough to remove the dead bloated mouse from it's contents. Deee-lish wings for dinner? You don't say! Hey, why does this one taste like Mr. Jingles? I thought he was immortal. Waaaah!
Then we went golfing on Sunday and I shot 90. Yay! I have never shot 90 in April, NEVER. It's usually 120, or something in the general 30 handicap range (that I have grown to know very well).
THEN, I am surfing the web without the aid of baby roos and discover that a guy I dated eons ago is on TMZ cuz he beat his wife. That's funny. When we were together, I beat HIM. At everything. He was kinda not-exactly Mensa material.
So, THAT was my weekend. How was yours?

2 comments:

MnGddess said...

That must be odd, seeing your former man on TMZ. Or is it? My weekend is the same - looking for a job, but really wanting to win the lottery. Reading new self-help books because my life needs to change, and not speaking to my "co-parent" (legally he's my husband but he really hasn't been since 2006 or so. Two years until I'm free! At least I have a positive attitude. An angry positive attitude... TVCyn or - just Cyn

Race said...

that didn't seem like a swim to me... more like a near drowning :( they are sooo cute, are they roos? really? they will get big and kick her butt in the waves next time. weekend... hmmm yeah, to share or not to share, whtev... ggg u win! ^_^ for me, no hot piss cooling on the floor. i didn't get that wasted.