Friday, April 16, 2010

Kick Ass Hit Girl Trailer

There is a tiny uproar in the media over the character of Hit Girl in the new movie Kick Ass. Some say it's just as inappropriate for a pre-teen girl to engage in comic book style violence as it is to show her sexualised in any way. All I have to ask is- would it be any better if it was Hit Boy? Plus, it was a complete shocker to hear words like 'cunts' and 'fuck' come out of her mouth. I'll wait until I see it to pass any sort of judgement on the film but I have to be honest. I laughed. At least she's killing bad guys, right?

1 comment:

Race said...

hit girl's an animal! ha! take that bad guys! the gun in cheek reminded me of sumthin. 'sides she called guys cunts, it's like callin' chicks dicks. does that make it two wrongs or two rights? lol