Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Those Wicked Pissers Over At NBC


I don't stay up too late anymore. The combination of wine and rising at the crack of dawn sort of keeps that from happening on any kind of regular basis. But I do enjoy the clips I find floating around the interwebs the next morning. Conan cracks me up, Letterman still has it once in a while and Craig Ferguson is an underappreciated genius of Scottish blathering. I could try to recap all the crap that has been going down but why bother when Jezebel has done an amazing job for me?

http://jezebel.com/5445941/conan-obrien-eviscerates-nbc-jay-leno-updated-so-do-letterman-and-ferguson

And poor Carson Daly. Check out the videos there to see what I mean.
Every single one they posted at Jezebel is pure genius and the shirts at NBC are producing buckets of flop sweat this morning, I guarantee it.

No comments: