Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Housewives Are Back







We had a two week hiatus from the hoes over the holidays but now they are back in all their stomach turning glory. So, what happened on the show? Go read my recap. It's overshadowed by the news that Simon Blarney filed for divorce from Tamra Sue. What a soap opera, only those are better acted.
I read the dee-vorce papers over at Radar and he doesn't have to put down any reasons for splitting since California is a no-fault state, but he does. Hmmmmm. Bitter, much?
I think that he wants to get back at Tamra for leaving him so he cited disloyalty and infidelity with a heaping side helping of verbal abuse. I always wondered what a typical Sunday dinner in Orange County was like. Now I know.
Here's the link to read my latest take on these whores over at TVgasm-

http://www.tvgasm.com/shows/real-housewives-of-orange-county/real-housewives-28-11407.php
One more thing, how much do you want to bet that Tamra is diddling her realtor buddy Marcos? He looks a lot like Simon, only he has money, and they do spend an awful lot of time in empty houses with plenty of bedrooms. Naughtay. I hope he starts texting damaging information to Gretchen. How perfect would that be?



No comments: