Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oooooo, Chrissy! That's Fabulous

Fall is slowly easing into Winter now that Halloween is over, and I hate it. I'm one of those people who lives for sunlight and hates the darkness. I'll start to get insomnia in about two months and begin haunting the heated tees in anticipation of better weather, all the while trying to pretend that I'm not getting crabbier and crabbier (and fucking fuck, the PMS excuse only works for a week each month).
What does any of this have to do with "Lipstick?' It reminds me of the late 80s and modeling in the fall and winter in freaking bathing suits, David Lachapelle making me stare into the sun over a grate on 6th Avenue. Those were the cold days where I was so insanely busy that I didn't even notice the weather. I need to get back to that. Anybody need a 40 something model to sell their golf clubs or hormone replacement therapy alternatives? I've already done a wrinkle filler ad, so it's no big stretch for me. FUCK! Getting older sucks.

No comments: