Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Men Have Their Own Padded Bra Now


I developed slowly but surely, no boobs at all until I was almost 14. The AA, A or B bras all had a wee bit of padding in them so that you had more shape. Thank God that I didn't make out with any boys until later when I had filled out a little or they would have been sorely disappointed with the size of my bust compared to how it looked with my junior Maidenform brassierre on.

Now, thanks to Calvin Klein, you can fool us too! They are calling it an "enhanced profile" but what it boils down to is a padded crotch that seperates your wang from your crotchal area and lifts it out like we girls do with our girls in our Miracle Bras. Yay technology! Somebody buy these and tell me if they work. Please. There is no way in hell that my boyfriend is going to do it.

I am totally going to Macys to find these this weekend. And try them on. I want a bulge too, dammit! Try and stop me.

2 comments:

Race said...

u go girl! check out the bulges while ur in the men's dressing room while ur at it...

twunty mcslore said...

Like I said, try and stop me! I hope to get some pictures. mostly of the shocked salesgirl's faces