Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Bastard Son of the Lord


This is a website that goes all the way back to ancient times, aka 1995. I did not have a computer until 1997 (?) and missed this nutty early blog where some guy answers questions as if he were the son of God in modern times, a Jesus who loves boobies.
P.S. Do you love the old Microsoft Paint picture he made of himself hanging out all groovy with his wounds and the cross and all? He's like, "It's all good, I got eternal life, brah! How cool is that?! heh, heh, heh." Jesus would have loved the doobies, you know it.

Example of the boobie love:

Wednesday, September 13, 1995 AD
Someone wrote me, and asked what I thought my Father's greatest creation was. I thought it was such a good question, that I'd answer it here. Hooters. Oh my god, hooters. No doubt Dad's crowning achievement. Honestly, I have to admit that when I visit earth in bodily form, I often bring with me a set of knockers like you wouldn't believe. Well, tomorrow's Friday. All the Jews will be sitting in dark rooms. Man, I'm glad I got outta that. --JC
The idea that dug up this gem was me asking my boyfriend what would happen if they used that new plasma knife that cauterizes wounds on my vajayjay? Would it close it up forever? That question reminded him of this post:
Man, it sucked... I was kinda getting it on with this chick, and I finally got her to let my hand into her pants, and I accidentally healed her "wound". She was not happy. And how do you apologize for something like that? --JC
I am very sorry if any of you are insulted by this but I find the entire concept to be hilarious. It was one of the first blogs and that's awesome in itself.
http://web.archive.org/web/20001205100200/http://www.bsotl.org/

No comments: