Friday, January 16, 2009

Spaghetti Cat is DListed's Hot Slut of the Year!


From Michael K, my personal pop culture hero;

The whores of Dlisted have spoken! Spaghetti Cat has been crowned Hot Slut of 2008 with a total of 21,210 votes! Spaghetti Cat only got 116 more votes than Rojo Caliente. This was a death match to the end! Bitches from both campaigns e-mailed me with accusations of voter fraud! There will not be a recount. Spaghetti Cat is the winner. I mean, last year's "Hot Babe of the Year" Phoebe Price has already handed over her crown, sash and royal dildo.
If Spaghetti Cat is unable to fulfill his duties or he runs out of 9 lives, Rojo Caliente will be crowned as his replacement. I will get drunk on Bud at Home Depot in Chelsea tonight to mourn Rojo's loss.... One day my no-heart will go on.....
While I try to heal, let's all congratulate Spaghetti Cat as our 4th Hot Slut of the Year following in the slutsteps of Bai Ling, Harvey Price and international supermodel Phoebe Price.
Thanks to all you skanks for voting! And also thanks to everyone who submitted a Hot Slut request in '08!

No comments: