Thursday, January 15, 2009

"On Earth Two Hundred years Ago, I Was a Prince With Power Over Millions!"







In honor of Ricardo Montalban's death my boyfriend read me quotes from "The Wrath of Khan" last night. Google it, you will die laughing at the dialogue.



So, sadness once again. This guy made my saturday nights babysitting fly by with "Fantasy Island" which always followed "The Love Boat." Put me right to sleep. It was all guest stars all night, and in the beginning, stars actually wanted to be on it. I also loved his Corinthian leather commercials for the Chryler Cordoba. Never knew anyone who actually drove one, though.



By the way, I think he was 88 and I think he died of a broken heart. His wife of two hundred years passed away last year and he just couldn't stand to be without her.

No comments: