Monday, November 24, 2008

How Long Until Someone's Fired (Romeo, Are You Listening?)


I watched the Browns' game yesterday and actually rooted for them even though I am a life long Steelers fan. But what the fuck?! All that talent against a crap team? Romeo Crenell's days are numbered. I was actually worried that the Browns would give us a run for our money this year, and I have to say that I am disappointed. I will be surprised if the Steelers go very far in the post season, we have been so uneven on every front except D. But the rivalry makes football season worth it, no matter what the expectations. So, we will see, and I'm still not convinced that Brady sucks, or even that he's gay. What guy doesn't like tights and grabbing his friend's crotch?

If he is a nanny sissy boy, I will be his bestie fag hag, promise. I have PLENTY of baby oil.

No comments: