Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tornado Alley Was Amazing

This was my first trip to an Imax theater and just walking into the place gave me vertigo. I felt like one wrong move would send me tumbling over the people seated in front of me.

I didn't get any pictures of the movie because I never thought to! It was so unbelievably incredible that the thought never crossed my mind. The Great Lakes Science Center is showing it and it's about Sean Casey's quest to film inside a tornado. It was 8 years in the making. The 40 minute film was the TV show 'Storm Chasers' times ten and without all the drama. I found myself grimacing and tightening up when the footage from inside the actual tornado came on screen. A must-see for any fans of the show or storm chasing in general. Here's the trailer-




And this is for Leenieva, pictures of downtown Cleveland where she could be living right now and enjoying the scenery and all the cultural wonders the area has to offer.
Rock Hall-

Brown's stadium-


And a view of downtown-


I'll be here if you need a real estate agent, or a tour guide!

No comments: