I am not used to eating a lot of sweets. I LOVE chocolate but I restrict myself to one square of awesome orange infused organic hippie shit or one freaking Hershey Kiss. Last night I ate the piece of chocolate cake (and acoutrements above) and you would think I ate an entire Entenmann's triple layer monster 3 pound yule log. My body rejected it like a bad kidney transplant and I threw up for the first time in years. It was as if my mouth was Cameel's ass. :(
It was delicious, though. So I'll probably do it again.
Thank you, Chocolate Bar!