Friday, December 24, 2010

Look What I Found!


St. Louis has this awesome store called Lukas Liquors. I walked through the door, found an aisle that was wall-to-wall Zinfandel, and laid out my sleeping bag. Just as I was taking the wine key out of my bag, I looked up and what did I see? Why, 'tis Bethenny Frankel, staring down at me! I regret to inform you that nary a bottle was missing from the display. Sadly, being a skinny girl isn't high on the list of things to do around  here. Not that the people are fat, they are just more salt of the earth and less trendy. Plus, alcohol content higher than 7% might be nice too. Seriously, who drinks Margaritas with less alcohol than Christmas Ale? NOBODY. Well, except the McSlore pre-schoolers. We don't start them on the hard stuff until they can read and write. It's a law or something.

What are YOU drinking? 

No comments: