Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's Almost Housewives Time


Yes, that special time of year when I will be recapping again. This time it is Beverly Hills and Atlanta. I'll be putting in my usual 5,000 words and being completely ruthless and obnoxious. So, basically this will be no different than the TVgasm days. Can you guess who I cannot stand on Atlanta? Did you guess 'all of them?'
Yes?
You win.
As for the Bev Hills gals, all I can say is that it will be a relief to recap a group of tightly pulled and generously pricked over-the-hill whores with piles of money. Those of you that read my O.C. recaps remember how utterly joyless it was to skewer people at the low point of their lives, no matter how heinous the behaviour that got them there (hello, Slurry and Frankenfailure- I'm looking at you).
So, I will see you soon and in the meantime I will be posting the usual nonsense.
xxxxxxxxoooooooooo

9 comments:

Prodigal Sanity said...

YAY!!!!!

twunty mcslore said...

Aw girl, we gonna be flippin' our wigs and gingerly negotiatin' our chardonnays and steering wheels in our Big Poppa owned vee-hicles.
seriously, how does she do that AND smoke?
And don't get me started on the Morons of Beverly Hills and NeNe's new nose..

Prodigal Sanity said...

I am revving up my Thesaurus, and eating plenty of raw meat in preparation for this one.

twunty mcslore said...

I'll be at Betty Ford getting my system ready

shanti said...

Same goes for the TwAtlanta hos.

twunty mcslore said...

No doubt! At least the broke-ass TwAtlanta hoes front entertainingly!

Unknown said...

woo hoo! can't wait.

twunty mcslore said...

Countdown to retardation in 5, 4, ...
Anyhoo, I'm thinking of doing a mini-post of the gay-wives on LOGO. Anyone watching?

Prodigal Sanity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.