Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fashion Advice From GOOP


She's baaack. And no, I will not be mixing wacky prints. You try that and you're one step away from looking like the cleaning lady that takes the bus to the rich people's neighborhoods every morning. You know, the poor gal got some hand-me-downs from her employer and wanted to show off all the designer labels at once. Not hot, unless you are heading straight from cleaning toilets to auditions for a John Waters movie.
The rest of the advice is pretty good. I will be rocking my riding boots this fall, along with lots of tights (help! I can't find any good knits!) and fitted jackets. Mini skirts are always good and I'm still on the hunt for the perfect pea coat. I got the fake fur jacket. Only $20 at a thrift shop!
It looks real, right? It's a good thing we don't have a lot of PETA crazies here in Ohio. I don't want any red paint thrown on me, though the coat is machine washable. Brilliant!

See, you don't need a lot of money to look good. Like I could afford to shop at Kirna Zabete. Maybe I could come out of there with a pair of socks. MAYBE.

No comments: