Tuesday, August 3, 2010

For Fans Of Me And Fans Of TVgasm

I have left TVgasm. It was a long time coming for many reasons, none of which I will go into here. I appreciate everything that Flipit has done for me and the chance he gave me to get back to writing again. I will continue to blog and recap, but from this website. I encourage everyone to keep reading TVgasm since it is a wonderful place to get your TV news and snark, and I hope that you continue to get some from me here as well.
I'm going to concentrate on my family and my golf game and then get back to the housewife bitches on my own schedule. Love you guys and thanks so much for all your support. I love all the friends I have made from the website and hope to continue them here.
Love and Kisses,
Twunty McSlore

3 comments:

Prodigal Sanity said...

I'll read your RH blogs wherever and whenever you post - I'll miss you at the Gasm, I know everyone will.

I look forward to reading your blog, you are the best!

Thank you so much for the many great recaps, and all the time and effort you gave to all of us.

XO, Kristen (aka Prodigal Cheez)

Teen LaQueefah said...

I'll read your stuff no matter where it is posted. Love you too Twunt.

twunty mcslore said...

Thanks, you guys. Big hug and kiss to both of you.