Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lifebuoy Connoisseurs


The reddit question is- what is the most unexpected thing you heard from a child? I do not remember much of the stuff I said as a kid, mostly because the smack I got immediately afterwards would have stunted my memory a bit.
I do remember my ex telling me that when he was 2 years old his uncles coached him to say "Adios, Mutherfuckers!" to his grandparents as he was leaving their house with his parents. Yes, he got a beating.
An example from the comments:
When I was little, my mom was shopping with me in the cart. Well this other lady came up to us and said to me: "Aww! What a cute baby! What's your name little man?" To which I replied: "Damnit Danny!"

Here's the link, it is so worth it:
http://www.reddit.com/comments/9wnbx/whats_the_most_unexpected_thing_you_heard_from_a/

No comments: