Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson Dead At 50




When I first heard that he was rushed to the hospital I thought that he was faking an illness to get out of his contract with London's O2 Arena. There was something in his contract that said that if he had an illness he could keep his advance and be let out of his concert obligations. Well, I was wrong, he has died. It's sad because I have so many mixed emotions about the guy. He probably abused kids, he no doubt had a shitty childhood and he produced music that will be around forever. There is no way to be happy about this and there's no way to overlook his behaviour. Allegedly.
I feel bad for his kids, how can you not? Who is going to take care of them? I hope that he made some decent moves in his will on their part. Please don't let them end up with LaToya or their grandparents.
This sucks.
I hate two death posts in one day.

No comments: