Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Nancy Pelosi Eats Babies For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Also, Occassionally a Midnight Snack


This is an email I recieved today from my friend MarkyPoo. He is a misunderstood genius who won't be appreciated until loooooong after his death. Most of his friends do kinda want him dead. Barring that, he could at least shut up once in a while.

Just kidding! Love you! Mean it! Anyhoo, here it is-

I heard from a very reliable source deep within the Washington beltway that Nancy Pelosi eats new born babies for breakfast every morning. I also read it on NewsMax!! Of course she doesn't care what race or creed it is...Typical Liberal!

Apparently she scours hosptial nurseries by the dark of night to find the most delicious babies (fat ones, she likes em fat). I just can't believe what is happening to this great country of ours. Where is St. Sarah? Oh cursed is our lot...Next installment President Obama is apparently sleeping with dogs.

No comments: