Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Paul, Is That You?

I didn't know that you joined City Council! Next time go easy on the Taco Bell before you show up.
Someone has gas at a Medina City Council meeting and everyone giggles like it's still the third grade. Come to think of it, that bodunk county (where I lived for a few years) isn't all that evolved from grade school. Power hungry cops, transplanted guido douchebags from Parma and hillbillies that think it's okay to fornicate with their farm animals- no lie. My friend got called out there to investigate some dude who was raping his llama. Good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't at that meeting, but heard about it from Mayor Jane's wife and saw it in the Plain Dealer. What makes you think I was the farter and not the fartee?

twunty mcslore said...

Sorry. It just sounded familiar. LOL!!!!!!