Monday, January 5, 2009

Must...Have...Thread


Okay boys and girls, I got a fabulous sewing machine from my fabulous boyfriend for Christmas. It is the best gift in the world if you don't count my pink Palomalu Steelers jersey. The only problem is that I have very little thread. Does anyone have a clue where I can get a bunch of it for a reasonable price? Any ailing grandmas out there who don't sew anymore because they can't see well enough to thread the needle? Wanna make a quick buck? Go visit Granny McAlzheimers and grab that sewing basket when she's not looking or she's trying to remember who the hell you are. And get the bobbins too while you're at it. Later, if she notices, just tell her that some aunt or cousin you hate took it. If you feel guilty, simply use some of the money to buy granny some of those red and white peppermint candies. Old ladies love those.
Thanks

No comments: