Friday, October 21, 2011

TGIF With No Rapture For YOU!

So, once again the supposed 'rapture' has come and gone, yet here I sit, untouched and unscathed. How could that be? I've been really good and pious and grateful and nice! I recycle, I compost, I am kind to animals, annoying old people and even screaming brats at the grocery store. What do I have to do, bleed from the palms? Endure another Inquisition while giggling like Anderson Cooper? Heal LINDSAY LOHAN?


Fuck it, it's cold, I'll make a fire.

Since we're probably going to be here through another long freaking Winter while all the sermonizers waft to the heavens like so many Led Balloons, Mr. McSlore built us a right proper wood rack for the sunroom. It only took him an hour and a half!

I think someone might be getting lucky tonight! 
What are YOUR plans?


No comments: