Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kyle vs. Camille



Oh, boy. There seems to be a lot of this Camille-orchestrated drama happening off camera lately. We never got to hear the conversation that prompted Queen IB-ASS to tell Lisa that Kyle implied that she had no life outside of Kelsey, and it looks like we won't be seeing what events caused this tiff. She's so condescending in this clip. I think she'd used to having people back down. God, I hope that Kyle gives it to her. 


It's like I said, Cameel-Toe hears what she fears you are saying about her, plus she IS insecure and so used to everyone kissing her nasty ass that she can't brook even the slightest criticism, even if it's said in jest. All I can say is, IT'S NO WONDER YOU DON'T HAVE GIRLFRIENDS. Sorry to yell, but I really can't stand her. 

No comments: