Friday, May 21, 2010

Boomer and Dudley, A Love Story


It happened so fast.
Before I knew it we were stealing sniffs in darkened hallways and licking milkbone crumbs off of each other's faces.
Don't be mad. It's not like we planned this or anything.
Dudley's just so...
damn..
cuddly.

I don't mind all the PDA. I don't even mind yin/yang butt snorkling they do almost hourly when they think I'm not looking. It's the age difference that will be hard to overcome in their future. She just turned 7 yesterday and he's 70. Isn't that illegal or something?

4 comments:

Race said...

ooooh, their sooo cute and sweet. tho i'm already worried about the age diff. :(

twunty mcslore said...

haha. kids these days..

Teen LaQueefah said...

Are these your babies? One of yours, one of in-laws? Precious.

twunty mcslore said...

The Sheltie is mine, the Corgie/Shar- pei is the mother-in-law's. EVERYONE is in love with Dudley. His unusual snout makes him look like a seal pup. I have tons of pictures of him looking adorable, and I'll probably take more when he returns next week.