Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fashionable Teabags


Since I'm always traipsing through my house in the latest couture gowns and fancy bejeweled frippery, these are simply a must! I'll save them for when Lady GaGa comes over for some Earl Grey in a fortnight's time, and we can sip from my fine china whilst stroking the dogs and giggling over boys, silly silly boys. Pinkies raised, of course!
(I don't know about the Donatella one, though. I'm worried that the tea will end up tasting like a big old coke booger)

2 comments:

MnGddess said...

Found your blog - yay!
Ok, these tea bags are hilarious. But since I don't want anyone's nether regions in my tea, I think I'm-a gonna pass.

Cyn (TV)

twunty mcslore said...

Haha, yeah but you get to pretend like Karl Lagerfeld is actually putting up with you long enough to share a cup. He kinda looks like he's in a jacuzzi, no?
Oh, and welcome!