Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Good Riddance Tom Sizemore







I'm a busy little recapper at the moment. Celebrity Rehab got posted yesterday and I am so glad that Tom walked out. I hope that he stays gone because I find it absolutley reprehensible to allow him to get paid to be in rehab WITH THE WOMAN HE BEAT UP. Wrong on every level, especially since I love Heidi Fleiss and she deserves a chance at sobriety without having to look at his ugly mug every damn day.
Kari Anne is back and I am calling her Carrion for obvious reasons. What a waste of space. She is truly vile and needs to disappear. I'll help her. I hear that the White Slavery racket can be super fun for former beauty queens these days. Maybe I could arrange a little meet & greet.
Linkypoo-

http://www.tvgasm.com/shows/celebrity-rehab/celebrity-rehab-5-11669.php



No comments: