Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ho Time Again







I'm back.
I have been writing my little fingers off and have two recaps up at TVgasm. There's some good news to report as well. The website is getting a complete overhaul! Now you'll be able to comment with avatars and the number of smaller posts is going to increase dramatically. I will still be posting here, but more sporadically for a while. Once Drag Race starts I am going to be doing three recaps a week and that is an awful lot when you have carpal tunnel. I know, boo hoo, poor you.
Here is the link to read about Lynn's crappy parenting skills and Gretchen's big mouth-

http://www.tvgasm.com/shows/real-housewives-of-orange-county/real-housewives-29-11484.php?page=1



1 comment:

shanti said...

Hey Twunty - I just found your blog and am loving it.

I didn't know you were going to recap Drag Race. Yay. I just realized that two of your shows are on the same night, same time. My you're an ambitious one and I applaud you.

Your soul sister shanti