Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pray For Tiger Part II




I felt so relieved when I heard that Tiger was okay and then I read that his wife was beating him with one of his own golf clubs and I felt even better!


Turns out that they were fighting on Thanksgiving over some chick who denies, denies that she had herself a little fun times with him in a hotel and wifey just went OFF!


I love how they are trying to spin the fact that she beat his car with a five iron, into trying to break a window to get him out. Wow. Who knew that Scandinavian girls had such vile tempers? The ones I knew were big boned stoners with promiscuous streaks and a penchant for skiing naked. Doing everything naked, actually.


Anyhoo, it's funny. I have remarked to Mr. McSlore on many occassions that if I could trade places with anyone in the world it would be Tiger. Now, not so much. Just wait until he receives that clubhouse ribbing from the other pros. Nothing like getting beat by your wife to humanize a fella. He REALLY needs your prayers now.

1 comment:

larry said...

you make me laugh!!too funny!!