Friday, October 9, 2009

Vampire Pacifier


For the Twihard/teen mothers out there, or stick it in your toddler's mouth when you hear that doorbell ring to piss off all the Jehovahs that bother you on an almost daily basis.

I'm not lying. They were here this morning and if I had one I would have worn it. Maybe I should put a pentagram above the door or answer unwelcome callers with fake blood on my hands or in an SS uniform or a nun's habit? Any ideas? Help!

They are driving me mad, especially since they come in the morning when I am on the couch by the window next to the front door and they can see me when they walk up. Damn bible thumpers.....next time they come to my door they better be holding a check from Ed McMahon or I'm getting out the shotgun.
At first glance I thought that this was another fabulous product from Billy but on closer inspection it says Billy Bob, which is almost as awesome. You can buy them on Amazon.


No comments: