Thursday, September 24, 2009

Vent Anonymously


If you have a gripe that needs to be heard but you can't or won't use your name, there is a website just for you.
http://ventanon.com/

You can bitch at your boss, your boyfriend or your neighbor without getting in trouble. Yay!

I'm surprised that it took someone so long to think of this. It's much better than confession and you don't have to do those annoying hail marys and stuff.

If anyone out there knows Kanye West, send him the link. It might be the best PR move of his life.
Here is a particularly lovely entry:

Fuck you!!! You Fat 35 Ugly Bitch!!! You said don’t worry I don’t think I can have any kids and will get an abortion if you want me to…FUCKING LIES!!! You gutless whore!!! 3 Times I got drunk enough to fuck you and you fuck me over like this? I should falcon punch you in the stomach over and over again!!! You knew you couldn’t get any real man to fuck you anymore because your ugly as shit and over weight!!! My moment of weakness and for what?!!! Shitty blow jobs and horrible sex when you fart twice and get dry?!!! My god what was THINKING?!! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

No comments: