Thursday, August 13, 2009

I've Been Putting This Off


Our beloved Trillian passed away while we were in Colorado. She was a sweetheart, funny and loving. Never naughty except for eating dirt (she grew out of eating poo last year) and always cuddly and sweet.

Many thanks to Jane and Karen who put her down for us lovingly and humanely. I am so sorry that you had to do that on your own. I wish that I had been there. I never got to say goodbye. Now I'm going to cry.

Love you forever, Trilly, love you forever.

2 comments:

Race said...

i'm so sorry for ur loss, she's a beautiful doggy, her expression is so very loving, the situation sounded so difficult. ack, now i'm gonna cry.

twunty mcslore said...

Thanks, Annalise. She was a truly great dog.
We just got a card from the emergency pet care center with a pawprint they made from her as a remembrance, waaaaahhhh!
More sadness. It was very thoughtful of them, though.