Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mother Nature Is Pissed!

That must be the reason why she keeps pissing on us.
There's a huge empty planter on the back patio and it's more than half full of water, in one day. We were standing on the steps last night and this black cloud rolled in so fast that I didn't have time to get a picture of it. I swear that it resembled a giant sea turtle with a raised fist that was going to destroy us all because of the thousands of lobster traps they drown in every year.
It was the same at Bonnaroo, only it lasted for one short day.

I can't believe that I'm going to say this but I wish that it were 90 degrees so I can go to the damn beach for a change. We had better weather in April. Okay, I'll shut up now. At least it's not snowing. Now, watch it snow tomorrow. I wouldn't bat an eyelash.

No comments: