Friday, May 1, 2009

Nazi Prostis


There is a new book coming out called Annees Erotiques (Erotic Years) about French prostitutes and the Nazis they serviced during the occupation. I'll read it if I find it at the library but I'm no big fan of war stories so I'm not going to go out of my way to buy it. It has tons of sex stories, though, and it gives me an excuse to post half naked women.

I wonder if they shaved their heads after the war was over, like they did to those Dutch girls who slept with German soldiers in Band of Brothers. I can't even imagine what it would be like to live through a terrible war like that and what you might do in order to survive. Lying on your back doesn't seem like such a hard way to earn your baguettes and croissants. I bet they smelled, though. Hygiene wasn't what it is now 60 years ago. Plus, nobody was circumsized. Can you say gonorrhea?

No comments: