Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hairless Biker Kitties







This is all kinds of messed up. Do the owners of these cats think that doing this makes them look cool? At first I didn't think that it was real, but if you google 'tattoo cat' you won't just find people with Garfield tattoos. I was going to say how about I knock these cat owners out and tattoo them with whatever I feel like, but they would probably enjoy it. I'm surprised it's legal and Peta is going to have a field day with this. Unfortunately for them, this happens mostly in Russia.

2 comments:

Race said...

poor kitties. really wtf. puttin' all that ink under the skin hurts like hell, they must have drugged them. cats won't stand for that kinda shit. fuked up russians on so many levels.

twunty mcslore said...

Just you watch. This evil idea will catch on with the douchbags here. They'll think it's bad-ass until they end up in prison for it (hopefully)