Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Eminem's New Video


So, is he being sexist and homophobic again or is he just calling out pseudo celebs and hypocrites for what they are? With Eminem, you never know. I can see both sides but I have to admit that I laughed out loud when he put that Kardashian chick in the wood chipper and money started spewing out. That part was kind of genius. If he makes me laugh, I'm cool with it. Oh, and wait for all the free publicity his new album is going to get when the famous people depicted in the video start blogging and twittering their outrage. Should be fun.

2 comments:

shakey said...

The video won't play to "users in your region". I must say, he does make a pretty looking girl.

twunty mcslore said...

Sorry, Shakey. It looks like they disabled the embed. Damn copyright lawyer paranoia. Or maybe this is because they're getting pretty bad reviews. Hmmmm....