Friday, November 14, 2008

What I Want for Christmas


This isn't my not-so-subtle hint for anyone to buy me anything this year, I swear. I just have a thing for classic toys that I played with when I was growing up.

Loved, loved, loved Colorforms, especially my Barbie ones. It was a bitch trying to keep carpet fuzz off of them, and you'd always lose something small, like a shoe or purse, but they were still great. Or your brother would write obnoxious things on them and laugh at you while you cried. At which point you'd wish he was dead and even fantasize about the many ways you could pull it off, glue in his Spaghettios, dropping dad's air compressor on him from the roof, or maybe he'd just get lost in the woods one day and a band of gypsies would kidnap him ......oops, where was I?
UPDATE: I found them on Ebay for 20 dollars, the exact barbie ones I had as a kid. I love the internet. *sigh*

No comments: